The Granite Creek Preservation Society holds public meetings every third Thursday of the month. You are welcome to join. Meetings are 1 p.m. at the Princeton Museum on Vermilion Avenue.
- Chairman - George Elliot
- Vice-Chair - Diane Sterne
- Secretary - Jon Bartlett
- Treasurer - Bob Sterne
- Director - Todd Lester
- Director - Murv Baker
- Director - Robert White
- Director - Ole Juul (communications)
Granite Creek Preservation Society was incorporated 27 November 2013. Our number is S-0061999.
The purposes of the Granite Creek Preservation Society are:
- To protect the territorial integrity of the Granite Creek site
- To provide an understanding of the importance of the historical, archeological and geological aspects of the Granite Creek site
- To encourage the continued study of the significance of the Granite Creek site
¶ Correspondence to the society can be sent to
¶ You can use the contact page to send us a message directly from this web site.
¶ The guestbook can be used to post questions, suggestions, and comments publicly.
¶ Site related communication can be sent to email@example.com.
¶ Sources, bibliography, and copyright disclaimer are in the bibliography.