The Granite Creek Preservation Society holds public meetings every third Thursday of the month. You are welcome to join. Meetings are 1 p.m. at the Princeton Museum on Vermilion Avenue.
- Chairman - George Elliot
- Vice-Chair - Diane Sterne
- Secretary - Ole Juul
- Treasurer - Bob Sterne
- Director - Lori Rice
- Director - Todd Lester
- Director - Ernie Rice
- Director - TamAirah Campbell
- Communications - Ole Juul
The meeting dates for 2017 are: January 19, February 16, March 16, April 20, May 18, June 15, September 21, October 19, November 16, December TBA.
Granite Creek Preservation Society was incorporated 27 November 2013. Our number is S-0061999.
The purposes of the Granite Creek Preservation Society are:
- To protect the territorial integrity of the Granite Creek site
- To provide an understanding of the importance of the historical, archeological and geological aspects of the Granite Creek site
- To encourage the continued study of the significance of the Granite Creek site
¶ Correspondence to the society can be sent to
¶ You can use the contact page to send us a message directly from this web site.
¶ The guestbook can be used to post questions, suggestions, and comments publicly.
¶ Site related communication can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
¶ Sources, bibliography, and copyright disclaimer are in the bibliography.